Major DIY Service Kit to suit Toyota Land Cruiser 200 VDJ model with a V8 Diesel from 2007 to the current model, with enough oil to do your next service too!
We highly recommend supplying your VIN at check out to ensure kit compatibility.
- Replacement Genuine Oil Filter (The Toyota Genuine Diesel Oil Filter is designed to filter carbon as well as other contaminants. Non-genuine oil filters may fail to filter carbon, causing dirty oil, black smoke emissions, increased fuel consumption and engine wear).
- Genuine Air Filter (The Toyota Genuine Filter Element is needle-punched to allow for a smooth, efficient flow of filtered air to the combustion chamber for clean ignition of fuel. Its dust catching ability is up to 30% higher than a normal after-market type filter. Lesser quality air filters often use poorly constructed seals and filter elements which allow dust and impurities into the engine, causing problems such as poor engine idle, extra fuel consumption and unnecessary engine wear).
- Genuine Fuel Filter (Only Toyota Genuine Fuel Filters are designed specifically for each individual model Toyota. They are constructed of high quality materials, which are both airtight and highly heat resistant. And most importantly, they are designed to fit fuel lines precisely. Other non-genuine filters may need to be 'forced' onto fuel lines, which can cause fuel leakages and increase the chances of creating a fire hazard).
- Genuine Sump Plug Washer
- Anti Smear Windsceen Washer Additive (Removes Bugs, Stops Smearing, Dissolves road Grime & Helps reduce wear & tear).
- Genuine Cabin Filter (Because the Cabin Air Filter is located in front of the air conditioning unit, it captures the particles that impact on the efficiency of the air conditioning system. The Cabin Air Filter reduces the need for cleaning of the air conditioner, which means a substantial saving in long-term maintenance costs).
- 1 x 20 litre Jerry Can of MOTUL Specific CRDI Plus 5W30. With 9.2 litres required, this allows you enough oil for this service, as well as your next! High performance 100% synthetic lubricant specially designed for new generation cars, powered by Common Rail Direct Injection Diesel engines. Dedicated to handle diesel soot and protects emission control systems in modern turbocharged diesel vehicles. High HTHS (>3.5 mPa-s) viscosity for excellent engine protection and "Mid SAPS" for reduced content of sulphated ash (=0.8%), phosphorus (0.7= x = 0.09%) and sulphur (=0.3%) for better durability of after treatment devices.
Please note images are a guide only. Part(s) may look slightly different to the images provided. Your layout may also differ.
Add an Oil Filter Wrench to suit! See our listing Genuine Toyota Genuine Oil Filter Wrench
Saturday morning pickups must be arranged prior to ensure availability.
Please note: If you are unsure if this item suits your vehicle, please provide your 17 digit VIN to verify with our staff.
Some items listed may require an order in period if our stock levels drop due to our retail outlets.
Guests will be notified if postage times are delayed.
Where can I find my VIN?
As we are a business, responses to messages outside Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm may be delayed.
Toyota Genuine Accessories purchased from an authorised Toyota Dealer such as ourselves "over the counter" are warranted from the date of purchase for one year. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Accessories Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
Some warranty claims may require you to book in with your local Toyota dealership. This is a requirement outlined by Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited. Please ensure you keep the tax receipt provided to prove you purchased the product from an authorised Toyota Dealer.