- Genuine Drive Belt (In order to operate, your Toyota's engine relies on many other 'helping hands' around it. These include the cooling fan, water pump, power steering pump, alternator, and air conditioning compressor. All must work in perfect harmony to provide electrical charge, cooling, and other energies for safe, comfortable driving. All of these components rely on one piece of equipment, the drive belt, to perform their many mechanical tasks. Drive belts quite literally keep the many wheels of the engine turning. Drive Belt is to suit Hilux with Toyota Genuine Air Conditioning only).
Toyota Genuine Drive Belts will last 60,000 to 100,000km with normal use, but this can vary greatly due to harsh operating conditions. Signs and effects of a worn out drive belt:
- A worn out belt may slip and become noisy
- Reduced cooling efficiency
- Improper battery charging
- Problems with the power steering or air conditioning
- Any visible damage to the belt
The role of a drive belt is to keep the many auxiliary components attached to your engine, turning. There are two major differences between Toyota Genuine Drive Belts and non-genuine belts.
- Individual Models Toyota Genuine Drive Belts are specifically designed for each individual Toyota model for perfect fit and tension between the various components they must drive. Many non-genuine drive belts are 'one size fits all' designs that can either be too loose, or too tight - either way, they can dramatically reduce the performance of relevant equipment.
- High Quality Materials With a rubber coated bottom layer to prevent cracking to heat-resistant tensioning members, Toyota Genuine Drive Belts are multi-layered for maximum longevity and performance.
Please note images are a guide only. Part(s) may look slightly different to the images provided. Your layout may also differ.
Saturday morning pickups must be arranged prior to ensure availability.
Please note: If you are unsure if this item suits your vehicle, please provide your 17 digit VIN to verify with our staff.
Some items listed may require an order in period if our stock levels drop due to our retail outlets.
Guests will be notified if postage times are delayed.
Where can I find my VIN?
As we are a business, responses to messages outside Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm may be delayed.
Toyota Genuine Accessories purchased from an authorised Toyota Dealer such as ourselves "over the counter" are warranted from the date of purchase for one year. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Accessories Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
Some warranty claims may require you to book in with your local Toyota dealership. This is a requirement outlined by Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited. Please ensure you keep the tax receipt provided to prove you purchased the product from an authorised Toyota Dealer.